Personal Information we Collect or Receive
In general, you can visit our website without providing us with any personal information. However, there are instances where we must have your personal information in order for us to grant you access to our protected and secured sites. Personal information refers to information that is related to you, and may include things such as your registration data (your name, address, email address, phone number, title, etc.), information request data and response data. When you receive your confirmation email or when you receive any email from the list server, you will be given instructions on how to remove yourself from the list. In addition to the information that we collect from you directly, we may also receive information about you from other sources, including from our customers, third parties, or publicly available sources. We may also collect personal information that is necessary for our legitimate interests, which will be disclosed to you at the time of collection. ERachana Technologies will use this information for the purposes of which it was collected.
Use of Personal Information
We intend to use such information for purposes of supporting your relationship with ERachana Technologies by designing content that is suitable to your needs and alerting you to new product and service offerings as they become available. This personal information may be retained by ERachana Technologies to verify compliance with the agreement between ERachana Technologies and you, to keep track of the domains from which people visit us, to create a user profile to better serve you, or to simply contact you either electronically or otherwise. If you decide that we should not use your personal information to contact you, please let us know and we will not use that information for such purpose. ERachana Technologies may also use personal information for various purposes, including without limitation to help diagnose problems with our site, to administer our site, and to enhance our site for optimal user experience; to monitor the usage and performance of our site, and to determine aggregate information about our users and usage pattern; to identify you when you access and use our services; to facilitate transactions and process payments; to provide maintenance, support, and customer service for our site; to conduct research and analysis; and to fulfil other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable law.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Public Forum and Messaging
ERachana Technologies may offer public discussion forums and bulletin boards. Please note that information that you disclose in these public forums become public. Use caution in disclosing any personal information. The site may also allow you to exchange messages with other users. We may store these messages in order to deliver them and allow you to manage them.
Accuracy and Security
The accuracy and security of the personal information is important to ERachana Technologies. If you contact us to correct your personal information, we will attempt to correct such inaccuracies in a timely manner. ERachana Technologies is concerned with the security of your personal information and is committed to taking reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorized access and use of that personal information. To that end, we put in place the appropriate policies and procedures to secure your personal information. While there is no such thing as "perfect security" on the Internet, we will take reasonable steps to ensure the safety of your personal information.
Access and Choice
ERachana Technologies has implemented the following procedure that you may use to access, correct, or delete your personal information, or choose how your information is used:
• If you would like correct any inaccurate personal information that ERachana Technologies maintains from users of the site, please email us at the addresses listed below under the Section titled "Communications".
• You may also have a right, in accordance with applicable laws, to access, update, and in some cases requests deletion of the personal information that we hold about you. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request. Any access request will be subject to the relevant fee, if any, to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. We will comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and in accordance with applicable laws. We may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes, as required under applicable legal obligations, or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or access.
• If you wish to stop receiving email marketing communications from ERachana Technologies, please contact us at the address listed in the " Communications " section or clicking the "Unsubscribe" in any marketing communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or to facilitate services that you have made or accepted.
• Some web browsers and devices permit you to broadcast a preference that you not be "tracked" online. At this time ERachana Technologies does not modify your experience based upon whether such a signal is broadcast.
Retention of Personal Information
ERachana Technologies retains your personal information for so long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with services or to fulfil our contractual obligations; as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements; and for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which we collected such personal information.
• Payment Information: ERachana Technologies collects credit card information using a security-enabled, transparent pass-through to our payment processors and does not store full credit card numbers or any CVV2 data itself. Any credit card information you provide is stored by our third-party payment processors (including our Payments Partner, if you use ERachana Technologies Payments), who have committed to complying with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
Our payment processors use your payment information as follows:
• Payments to ERachana Technologies: When you pay ERachana Technologies through our Site for access to the Service, our third party payment processors may use your information for the following purposes: (i) processing your payment to ERachana Technologies, (ii) preparing internal reports to manage their business; (iii) data analytics, developing and analysing data metrics, anonymizing personal data and other analysis purposes, and to publish in aggregated form the results of such analyses; (iv) providing fraud screening services to ERachana Technologies or third parties; (v) processing and/or resolving chargebacks or other disputes; (vi) complying with applicable legal requirements and assisting law enforcement agencies by responding to requests for disclosure of personal data in accordance with local laws; and (vii) any other purpose for which your consent has been provided.
• Keeping your information safe: ERachana Technologies cares about the security of your information, and uses appropriate technical and organizational measures to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through the Service. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, ERachana Technologies will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
• Password Security: Your password is an important element of our security scheme, and as such, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You must report any misuse or compromise of your password to ERachana Technologies at the contact address provided in the section "Communications" as soon as you become aware of any such misuse or compromise.
Evaluation of the Products: End Users are encouraged to go through the website " erachana.in", videos and write-ups well before placing the order to make sure that they are purchasing what they need and the product delivers to the satisfaction of the end users requirement. Since the website contains all the relevant information about the products, evaluation period is not available on our products. End users are requested to go through the compatibility requirements before the purchase. End users are encouraged to contact us for any questions before the purchase.
Purchase of ERachana Technologies Products: After the purchase of Products online, all customers also get prioritized technical support. Note that products are not covered by a money-back guarantee policy unless and otherwise ERachana Technologies fails to activate the licenses for the purchased products within 7 days from the date of purchase. In such cases 100% refund will be initiated within 2 days by ERachana Technologies and the same will be credited to the end user as per the mode of the payment. The refund of the payment may take up to 14 working days depending on the banking service providers. It is encouraged that the end user intimates ERachana Technologies about the purchase through Email or Phone to enable early activation and hassle-free transactions.
Support: The End users are eligible to get free online support up to one year from the date of the purchase of the software. There onwards, the support shall continue for the End users only to those who choose to have the AMC.
Changes to the policy: ERachana Technologies may occasionally update this Refund Policy. Any changes will be posted to this site, so we encourage you to review our Refund Policy on regular basis.
Notice to California Residents
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents who have an established business relationship with ERachana Technologies are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal customer information we share with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. This notice will identify the categories of information shared with and will include a list of the third parties with which it is shared, along with their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to us at the addresses listed below.
Notice to Residents of the European Economic Area
ERachana Technologies is based, in Bengaluru, India. If you are from a country outside of India with laws governing data collection, use, and disclosure that may differ from the Indian law and you provide personal information to ERachana Technologies, please note that any personal information that you provide to us may be transferred to India. By providing your personal information, you hereby specifically and expressly consent to such transfer and processing and the collection, use, and disclosure set forth herein or in any terms and conditions related to the use of and access to the site. Where we transfer your personal information from the EEA to recipients located outside the EEA who are not in a jurisdiction that has been formally designated by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of protection to receive personal information, we do so on the basis of standard contractual clauses. You may request a copy of the relevant standard contractual clauses by emailing us at the address in "Communications" section below.
"ERachana Technologies" website provides links to other third-party websites. Even if the third party is affiliated with ERachana Technologies through a business partnership or otherwise, ERachana Technologies is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices or the content of such external links. These links are provided to you for convenience purposes only and you access them at your own risk.
If "ERachana Technologies" needs, or is required, to contact you concerning any event that involves information about you, we may do so by email, telephone, or mail.